I’m usually pretty serious about resolutions. I remember back in maybe 1988 I made a NY resolution that I would never litter again. I never have. Okay, that’s an easy one.
I don’t always make New Year’s Resolutions, but when I do make them I try very hard to keep them. So without further ado:
- Finish Best Of/Worst Of Nominations-Post Winners
- Study Poker More
- Stop Coaching For Free
- Stop Trying to Help People Who Do Not Want Help (people loaning money, playing badly, falling for scams, OPTAH rule breakers, etc)
- Look For Clues Someone Is Not Paying Attention To You:
You send them to sites/posts that will help them greatly and they either do NOT go, or do NOT subscribe
You answer a question, and they ask the same one again and again in chat AFTER you have answered them.
AFTER they win/cash in poker suddenly the chat just cuts off without even a “thank you.”
You send someone a huge, detailed e-mail reply and never get a response.
You tell someone not to give money to a scammer and they still do it anyway.
- Stop Pimping Poker Sites to GOOD Players (LDO)
- Stick With Winners, Not Losers
- Play Cash Games Again (Felicia, this is where your bread is buttered…LDO)